This Sauteed Kale recipe is so simple and easy to follow, its the perfect side dish for literally any day of the week. You can serve this up with some roasted sweet potatoes in a budda or grain bowl or eat it straight up out the pan. Having the greens with the sauteed onions and garlic makes the dish the perfect balance of savory and sweet.
When I first transitioned to a plant-based lifestyle I think I had only eaten kale chips and now my meal plans consist of eating this darky leafy green at least 2x a week.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- ¼ cup of Red Onions, chopped
- Lemon Wedge
- 2 cups of Chopped Kale
- 1/4 cup Dried Craisins
- 1/4 cup water
- Black Peppercorn
- Parsley flakes
- Massage Kale with olive oil
- Heat the skillet with medium heat
- Add in all chopped vegetables and saute’ until onions and garlic are translucent
- Add in kale and sautee for about 3-5 minutes
- Season with salt, pepper, and parsley to taste.
- Add in water and cover for 1 – 2 minutes