I am honored to be of service and bring you content for free.99. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in some cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to work on this inspire people globally through sharing lifestyle tips and information and for that I am grateful.Thank you!
- L Autumn Co. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- L Autumn Co. uses affiliate programs whereby companies sell products through links provided on lautumnco.com. In return, L. Autumn Co.is paid a percentage of the sales originating from lautumnco.com.
- L. Autumn Co. believes in integrity and honesty and by no means do the affiliate programs affect what we choose to promote on lautumnco.com.
- L. Autumn Co. uses the percentage it makes through affiliate programs to run lautumnco.com which in turn helps us to continue to provide our users with free content.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or sign up for freebies.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To facilitate a giveaway, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.